National Capital Region (NCR)
District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
Customer: U.S. Navy
Service: Base Operations
- Type of Facility: Naval Installations
- Base Size: 20 Naval installations within a 100-mile radius of the Washington Navy Yard
- Contract Award: 03 June 2019
- Project Description: Our team provides Facility Support Services (FSS) throughout the National Capital Region (NCR), which includes the Naval Support Activity (NSA) Washington, South Potomac (Dahlgren and Indian Head), PAX River, Annapolis, Bethesda, & Joint Base Anacostia Bolling. With the nation’s capital at its heart, the Naval District Washington Region encompasses over 4,000 square miles, including the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. Naval District Washington is responsible for efficiently delivering common operating support services to over 120 mission commands located within the Region. Naval District Washington is the regional provider of common operating support to 20 Naval installations within a 100-mile radius of the Washington Navy Yard.
- Partnership: Invicta Global, LLC [Joint Venture Agreement through our Small Business Administration (SBA) Mentor–Protégé Agreement (MPA) between King & George, LLC (Protégé) and daga (Mentor)] provides FSS for Facility Management, Facility Investment, Utility Management, Steam Computerized Control Boilers, and Transportation.